2. PRINTED AND ELECTRONIC INFORMATION ABOUT LATVIA
- The Latvian Institute supports and administrates Latvia’s state’s official informative portal for foreign audiences www.latvia.eu which provides wide information in foreign languages about the state, society, history, culture, nature and economy. The Latvian Institute is open for cooperation in preparing informative materials for the portal www.latvia.eu.
Please, send cooperation offers to an e-mail email@example.com or call telephone 67503639.
- The Latvian Institute provides printed informative materials – fact sheets, booklets, brochures – about Latvia. Are available for free distribution in various foreign languages and can be used to present Latvia in informative expositions and in international conferences within Latvia or abroad.
List of all available fact sheets is here and list of brochures and booklets is here.
- Printed informative materials are available free of charge . For detailed information send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to telephone 67503639.
- The Latvian Institute provides electronic informative materials – video, electronic presentations, photographs. Materials are available for distribution in various foreign languages and can be useful to present Latvia in expositions, international conferences and in other activities within Latvia or abroad.